As an Estate Lawyer serving families in Bloomington, MN, I am excited to meet you.
In fact, I encourage you to attend one of my estate planning classes through Bloomington’s Community Education Department. Generally, the classes are located at the high school.
Otherwise, I encourage you to contact me and set-up a FREE initial meeting, so we can meet, review goals, and acquire feedback from an estate planning attorney serving the Bloomington area.
Estate Lawyer: Our First Meeting
An initial meeting is all about identifying goals, fears and family dynamics. In my experience, the best way to accomplish this is through listening.
But, the conversation needs to be focused. Thus, here are a few examples of questions you might expect:
- Are you married? If yes, have you ever been divorced?
- Do you have children or grandchildren?
- In case you die, have you considered a potential guardian for your children?
- Do you have specific belongings that you want to give to a loved one or friend?
- Do you have a plan for your pet?
- If you are not able to think for yourself, who can you trust to make decisions for you?
- Is a Revocable Trust right for you and your family?
- What if I was in the military?
- Can I change my estate plan?
- And, any question or issue you find important to you or your family.
Estate Lawyer: Legal Services
Very often, people and families have a specific issue needing attention. As an estate lawyer, here is a short list of services that summarizes this area of concern:
- One-on-one Consultations,
- Drafting documents and memorandums,
- Document review,
- Representation during the probate process, and
- On-going advocacy at your discretion.
Bloomington Minnesota: Estate Lawyer
As an estate lawyer, one of my jobs is to address the division property and assets. Sometimes, families know what they want. Other times, issues are less black and white.
If you need help organizing your affairs or assistance with a specific document to reduce a fear or concern, I am excited to meet you and share more about my practice and philosophy.
Thus, please contact me directly to set up our initial meeting.